Now in its 3rd successful year, Wimbledon park food festival returns to the beautiful setting of Wimbledon Park from 27th to 29th August 2016. This year’s festival village will be filled with even more delicious produce and entertainment, creating a memorable day out that’s perfect for dedicated foodies and families alike.
Why not extend your day of activities and visit Live at Wimbledon Park – three days of the very best classical and jazz performances plus a fun-filled family event featuring the Horrible Histories.
You can sample fresh, regional food and drink from over 40 stallholders at wimbledon park food festival, from gourmet burgers to retro ice creams and artisan beers. There’s the chance to learn new skills from our expert cookery demonstrations and talks, and to relax in beautiful surroundings to the backdrop of live music. Picnic on straw bales, whilst the children play garden games, have their faces painted, listen to our dedicated storyteller or visit the animal petting farm.
Wimbledon Food Festival highlights include:
- Culinary favourites such as crepes, woodfired pizzas, gourmet burgers and barbeques
- Homemade chilli sauces, chutneys, jams, cakes, Turkish delight and fudge
- Artisan cheeses, beers, cider and prosecco
- Fresh regional fruit, vegetables and exotic meats and fish
- Retro ice cream sandwiches and gourmet natural fruit ices to keep everyone cool
- A taste extravaganza from around the world: Spanish and Italian tapas, Indian and Vietnamese street food, German bratwurst, Mexican burritos, British meat pies and hand cut chips…
- An enticingly varied programme of interactive food events